New Facebook Brand Pages
If you have your own business and are on facebook, you would have noticed that as of 31 March all brand pages will be transferred over to the ‘timeline’ format.
The biggest negative of this is the removal of the ability to choose a default landing page. This means no more reveal pages for fan and non-fans.
On the positive side, the look is clean, and you can pin your favourite posts for up to a week so still somewhat able to control the key content to be seen by your fans.
This change gives you 31 days to ‘jooj’ up your page. Here’s what you need to know:
1. The cover image should be 851px x 351px
2. Your cover image should be reflective of your brand/ business and tell the story of what you do.
3. Use it like a website banner, promote special offers or a key brand/ focus for that week/ month.
4. Keep changing it, like your website keep it interesting and evolve it often.
5. Be an early adopter. Don’t leave it til 30 march to look at, jump on the band wagon early and learn about the new format and admin panel.
If you’re not creative or don’t have the time, contact us to create some custom banners for you!