Top 5 things to do this Valentines Day
You may not be a fan of going out and buying those over priced red roses but Valentines Day does make us all want to show or at least be shown a little love……… Here are a few ideas of things to do this Valentines Day.
1. Movies under the stars…. Moonlight Cinema at Centennial Park is showing the all time classic – Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
2. Head to the beautiful Balmoral Beach, take a bottle of wine, get the best fish and chips in Sydney and sit on the beach as you watch the gorgeous boats and people go by.
3. Have a romantic night in – it’s a school night after all. Turn off the TV, put on some music, cook up your favourite meal together, light some candles and sit down and actually talk to each other.
4. Write a love note – it may be some time since you bothered to celebrate Valentines Day but nothing beats hand writing a love note to your loved one.
5. If you’re not celebrating Valentines Day with a significant other – grab a bottle of champs and your favourite romantic movies and watch them all night. Some of our favourites are: Love Actually, 50 First Dates, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, The Wedding Singer, The Proposal and Pretty Women.