Book a weekend away
Day 2 of 2012 and Summer has finally arrived!! After all the stress/ excitement of Christmas and New Year, I’ve been daydreaming of mini-break by the beach…I’d have to say that planning a holiday is possibly more enjoyable than the actual holiday part (particularly if the planning is coupled with a couple of well deserved vino’s!). A personal fave for a quick break away is the gorgeous Central Coast so I though I would share the best holiday homes I have come across in my search….
1. Luxury Beach Retreat, Patricia Place, Killcare – 4 bedrooms, amazing views, huge balcony and indoor pool – what more could you want? Weekend package from $1440. Contact Ray White Killcare.
2. “Summers Day”, a stunning 3 bedroom home with views to Manly. Decorated beautifully with an azure pool. From $600 per night (min 2 night stay). More details
3. “Weatherly House”, Beach Drive Killcare – 4 bedrooms and beachfront. Beautiful Beach House from $1250 for a weekend. Contact Ray White Killcare.
4. “Endless Summer”, Beach Drive Killcare. Traditional Beach House for the whole family. 3 bedrooms and absolute beachfront. Weekends frm $900, More details
5. “Wallara” – Sleeps up to 11 people. This is a personal favourite, if I ever happen to build my own home, this would be it. Pavillion style home close to the beach with an amazing outdoor area with fireplace. From $525 per night. More details
6. Sleeps up to 8 people at the beautiful Pearl Beach. Great for family’s with Highchair, cot, changing mat, Potty, steriliser, night-lights, baby monitor – Kids art and craft stuff etc. Steps for toilets and sinks for the little ones and Phil and Teds double pram all provided. From $300 per night. More details.
7. “The Beach House” – absolute beachfront and sleeps up to 10 people. From $571 per night, there’s no better spot for a big group. More details.
8. Cliff Avenue, Avoca Beach – there is no better vantage point in Avoca Beach! With 4 bedrooms, this penthouse is the epitome of luxury. From $625 per night, More details.
9. “The Pines”, Avoca Beach – this place is fantastic for families, absolute beachfront under the Norfolk Island Pines and on a huge block of land for running around. 3 bedrooms, 2 double and another with bunk beds. From $1200 for a weekend, More details.
10. Just set back a little from the beach this gorgeous 3 bedroom beach house has it all. The best part is the outdoor entertaining area around the pool and the spectacular master bedroom. From $1220 for a weekend. Moredetails.
11. Absolute beachfront 3 bedroom cottage on beautiful Macs beach. From $770 for a weekend in low season. More details
12. Budget beach shack, from $290 for a weekend this 3 bedroom cottage is excellent value! More details
13. Three bedroom renovated cottage right on the waterfront at Wagstaffe, fishing right out the front. From $680 for a weekend. More details